Tuesday 21 April 2015

The posters are out there!

I'm spreading the word about the meet up on social media as @dressmakerssocial on instagram and @dressmakersbton on twitter. There is also a Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dressmakerssocial where I am sharing dressmaking related things I find interesting. If you are on any of these pop by and say hello.
Posters and flyers are appearing around Brighton and Hove, if you see one take a photo and share on one of the social media platforms mentioned above so I can see which locations are most visible. 

There is also a "lucky" Flyer somewhere out there. If you find it and bring it along with you to the meet up on the 18th May then I will buy you a cup of tea or coffee!

If you know anyone who you think would be interested please share the meet up with them too, the more the merrier.





No comments:

Post a Comment